Favorite actor to portray Superman?

George Reeves, Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, or Brandon Rough?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christopher Reeve

For me the role is much more about playing Clark Kent rather than Superman and Christopher Reeve's Clark Kent is a million times better than all the others.

I heard rumours Hugh Jackman was going to play Superman in the future. That would be a horrible mistake because he is way to cool to play Clark Kent therefore ruining the role.

• 1 decade ago

Christopher Reeve

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Christopher Reeve is, and always will be, the greatest Superman, but Tom Welling is the best Clark Kent.

Dean Cain's Superman always seemed like kind of a tool to me.

• 1 decade ago

Christopher Reeve was the best superman and Tom Welling as Clark Kent.

Woooo! Superman and Smallville rocks!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Christopher Reeve without a doubt

• heims
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm prepared on Welling as Smallville is the main contemporary sequence. yet once you have him interior the working you're able to be able to desire to incorporate... Tim Daly= lively sequence on teenagers WB George Newbern= Justice League/infinite John Newton= Superboy(ssn1) Gerard Christopher=Superboy(ssns2-4) so as: a million Welling: maximum contemporary/non-stop 2 Reeve: Iconic, first of the particular outcomes age 3 Daly: humorousness, great Lois banter 4 Reeves: Did nicely w/ textile 5 Routh: has the seem, nonetheless slightly green 6 Alyn: in the previous my time, 7 Christopher: labored the textile nicely, extra effective than predecessor 8 Newbern: good successor to Daly 9 Cain: extra effective Clark than Superman, Camp of prepare harm 10 Newton: cheese textile, made it artwork ok 11 Collyer: icon

• 1 decade ago

Christopher Reeve---and in his audition tape, you could tell he wanted it. B*ner and pit stains!

• 1 decade ago

Dear JULY:

Excuse me?

Kirk Alyn - the original and the best!

Flash Kellam

Source(s): Source: Lifelong fan of America's greatest hero
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Charlie Sheen, im surprised no one said so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.