Did you notice that Actors play out themselves their Natal Chart personalities?

That's what I noticed in their movies. I won't list the movies here but here:

Bruce Willis: Pisces. Lacks fire. All his movies have him play as some kind of a hero who save the world.

Rob Schneider: Scorpio. All movies I watch with him have something to do with TRANSFORMATION.

Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Leonardo Dicaprio: Scorpios. Their themes strongly resemble the Scorpio main personality traits; thriving hard for success or in doing something, outwardly calm, intense inwardly, very sharp minded, talented, very deep and thoughtful and much more. They are such Scorpios I swear.

Robin Williams: Cancer. He always plays deep and emotional roles. Tearful roles. He is always either mental or miserable in his movies. I don't know why he is also a comedian but I will need to see the whole chart.

Jim Carrey- Capricorn. Quiet opposite of the serious role of Capricorn. I think its because he "lightened up". As Caps are known to be doing that. He confessed to have suffered depression before and wanted to become a comedian because he wanted to put smiles on people's face or something like that. He is way too lightened to be as serious as a usual Capricorn.

ChainLightninG⅜- Its not selective thinking. Their personality traits are very intense as compared to their Natal Chart. If you know the signs and watch the movies of those people, you would see that I am saying the truth. But I guess since I am an Aquarius I won't ever consider myself being wrong.

Intense personalities show a person's true self. For example, a person cannot be both brave and a coward. For example I never see Fire Suns as cowards in fact they are too impulsive. Earth signs, particularly Taurus and Capricorn are very SELF RESERVED! They would almost never act impulsively. And if you can find me an Aquarius that doesn't think they are always right, I will sell you a bridge.

Bruce Willis has always his movies acting like a huge hero, not about money.

Favorite Answer

quite right. i have noticed this. it turns out, most actors, while they would like to claim otherwise actually only play themselves.

This is called selective thinking. You are picking what fits your criteria and opinions.

Selective thinking is the process whereby one selects out favorable evidence for remembrance and focus, while ignoring unfavorable evidence for a belief. This kind of thinking is the basis for most beliefs in the psychic powers of so-called mind readers and mediums. It is also the basis for many, if not most, occult and pseudoscientific beliefs.

It should be noted that selective thinking works independently of wishful thinking and should not be confused with biased thinking, whereby one seriously considers data contrary to one's belief, but one is much more critical of such data than one is of supportive data.

Edit: Take Bruce Willis. His action films makes lots of money, so he makes a lot of them. But he is not an action hero in the "The Sixth Sense" which I think is his best acting role.