KK asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Have Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Broken Up?

I know alot of rumors have been going around and I wanna get to the bottom of it so have Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broken up as of March 2011

Oh and if you dont have anything to say that is pertainin to the question (nice) dont say nythng at all!!

Best Answer

Nope not at all. They are still dating

I guess there was a rumor going around saying they did. But theres many stories you never really know what to believe. They could be friends with benefits, REALLY good friends, Justin's just trying to win her heart because he has a crush on her, or they could just be doing it for publicity. The second one is what i think. Because they want Justin to look more mature with older woman. So then he would have older fans.. like Selena. Justin tweeted Selena saying "i miss you." and she tweeted back like a second later after she hasnt been on in days saying "i miss y'all" its like Justin texted her or called her saying "hey go on Twitter i wrote you something" its pretty obvious. they couldve texted or called each other saying that so they are just trying to make people think they are "dating" when they are really not. Justin likes her but Selena doesnt like him

No they haven't it is just a stupid old rumor

Well they haven't.......yet. they really should!

• not that i no of

they should. on my opinion i think salna has to bend to hug him because she is taller ...........is she ????

no.

Source(s): magazines