Maplestory how can i quickly make 20 mill?

v.96 came out a few days ago. im a lvl 71 bandit and i need 20 mill to get a mount. what can i sell, or kill to make 20 mill quick?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm... why get a mount when you have haste and flash jump? You're gonna regret it once you buy it... I know I did...

• a mount is very expensive and not worth it at your lvl i suggest save your money and hold off till yur a higher lvl especially if you have haste and flash jump. but if you want to get the money leprechauns drop the most for a low lvl, bout 1000 meso from the bag on the ground and another 1000 when you kill it again. rememebr its double kill so dont be fooled by seeing a random money bag on the ground

Source(s): been playing for a while
  • 4 years ago

a mount would desire to be very luxury and no longer worth it at your lvl i decide to advise save your cash and push back until eventually yur a greater lvl notably once you have haste and flash leap. although in case you desire to get the money leprechauns drop in all possibility the main for an exceedingly low lvl, bout one thousand meso from the bag on the flooring and one extra one thousand together as you kill it as quickly as extra. rememebr its double kill so dont be fooled by using seeing a random funds bag on the flooring

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.