Should I get the Line 6 DL4 or the Boss DD-20 specifically for my acoustic guitar Christian-Rock?

Favorite Answer

Neither, you should spend the money on a couple of books instead (I'd recommend Darwin's "The Origin of Species" and Richard Dawkins' "The Greatest Show On Earth") in order to educate yourself on your existence, and also a couple of albums (I'd recommend Frank Zappa's "You Are What You Is" and Propagandhi's "How to Clean Everything") in order to educate yourself on tasteful music. Drop the whole Christian nonsense, it's primitive, outdated, and unnecessary.

• magnum

Wow, there are plenty...indexed right here are some distinctive strategies: Van Halen "Spanish Fly" intense "greater advantageous than words" Mr. enormous "To Be With You" Paul Simon "The Boxer" Travis "Hit Me toddler one greater Time" Eric Clapton "Tears in Heaven" Aerosmith "crimson" (version they did on Stern) Sixpence None the Richer "Kiss Me" Rolling Stones "Wild Horses" The Who "at the back of Blue Eyes" Howie Day "Collide" Crowded homestead "do not Dream that is Over" Neil youthful "Needle and the wear and tear accomplished" Buffalo Springfield "For What It’s properly worth" Bob Dylan" Knocking on Heavens Door"