Is it normal for a guy to be a 22 year old virgin?

I'm a guy and 22 and a virgin, is this normal? what would happen if I end up like 40 year old Virgin movie. I even remember back at High School some guys would tease at me saying I would end up the same thing as the movie.

Is it normal for a guy to be a virgin in his 20s?

Favorite Answer

It's totally normal,don't wary,it's a good thing,wait till you find your dream girl,oh how happy she'll be!

I'm so glad people like you exists,other amateurs might say some disgraceful things,but take them lightly,they'll never admit it, but they too know how foolish they are!

Don't listen to them,don't think you're missing something vary important,it's not the end of the world,I know someone who's 33 & a virgin (that's not me,I'm not that old,but I am a virgin.),so don't rush at doing anything,have patience,one day, even you'll be happy for this!(trust me, people like you are much happier)

I hope you find your true love,you can do whatever you want with her!, without having someone else on our mind.

I wish you all greatest lucks in the world!

Take care!

Source(s): I know a lot of people of almost all ages!
  • I don't know to be honest but I'm a girl and a 23 year old virgin. And no im not a lesbian. Just waiting for the right guy x

So I think it's fairly normal.

You are not alone! In fact, it's better to be a virgin because then you know you won't have any unexpected pregnancies with a woman before marriage or anything of that sort. Don't let people get to you! You just haven't found the right person yet, that's all!

• He can. There's no age limit for losing your virginity. I know a man who's the real 40 year old virgin. You're fine, some people lose it later.

The average age people lose their virginity in the United States is 17.5 years.

90% of all people have ad sex by the time they reach 22.

98% of all people have had sex by the time the reach 40.

Is not having sex by 22 "normal"??? Well, I don't know what you consider "normal" or not... but 9 out of 10 people have had sex.

I think most 22 year old guy have had sex but it doesn't mean being 22 and a virgin is abnormal

• Kaden

Don't worry about something like that.

I think it's normal, more or less. Look at it this way, I wish I waited for the right one to come to me rather than blowing away the surprise like I did when I was 16.

Thats fine. Im 20 and still a virgin and dont plan on losing it anytime soon

yes it is quite normal, u just haven't found ur niche' yet. so you may need to change ur routine a bit, lose the video games (or whatever keeps you tied up) and try to date more often. Eventually you'll get a bite and when is does make sure it is done safely.

You're fine as long as you're not actively trying to get laid. If you go to clubs all the time and can't find someone to sleep with, that's not normal. But if you're waiting to find a girl with whom you actually want a relationship, then there's nothing wrong with you.