DJ
DJ asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Poll: What is your favorite scene from the movie Dennis The Menace?

Mine are a tie between two scenes: shooting an aspirin with a slingshot into Mr. Wilsons mouth, and the scene where Dennis empties the nasal spray, puts mouthwash into the nasal spray, then puts pinesol into the mouthwash container. Mr. Wilson's reaction was hilarious.

Favorite Answer

when he breaks mr. wilson's teeth and put those chicklets in to replace it ..funny and when he sucked up the paint in the vacum and it ended up on the grill

My favorite scene is where Dennis accidently throws Mr. Wilson's fake front teeth down the drain, and replaces them with gum. And then Mr. Wilson gives a big smile to the camera for the local newspaper.... its hilarious!!

lol I just love it when Christopher Lloyd walks past this kid who holds an apple up to him and goes: "A apple." lol then Christopher Lloyd stabs it with a knife right out of the kids hand lol that part just cracks me up. And also, ever since then I've been eating apples with a knife just like how Lloyd did it.

"a apple" XD