where can I go to discuss my new theories in some diseases treatment?

in general who is responsible for re-assessing the "science" what authority?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I suppose that you could submit an article to a respected journal, such as JAMA or NEJM, or whatever journal is most relevant to the subject (e.g. JACC if you're writing about heart disease).

    Physicians read those articles, as do organizations such as the NHS (UK), USPSTF (USA), and WHO (global). These organizations review research and make decisions regarding the studies' validity. They then create treatment guidelines and clinical pathways for physicians to use.

    Here are the websites of the USPSTF:http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/index...

    and the NHS: http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/HomePage.aspx

    Source(s): med school EBM class
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.