Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 9 years ago

how much euros should we take?

hello, me my husband and 3 year old son are going on holiday with my freind and her family to tenerife for 10 days in may (luckily both flight dates totally miss the strike dates!)

we are all inclusive wit tranfers included. i have just bought 600 euro and wondering how much if any more i would need.

we want to go siam park and the animal one loro plaque i think its called and on a glass bottom boat trip?

should i get another couple of hundred or not?

Favorite Answer

You can change money there, so as long as you have a credit card or some English pounds there isn't a great deal to worry about. If you still wish to, change some more and have it in case you need it- I think the post office do commission free and will change it back for you when you get back.

I suggest you go and see Mount Tedi- the volcano- it is amazing if you haven't done anything like it before- they filmed part of a Bond film there (Moonraker I think) because the lava from the last vvolcanic eruption in the early 1900's makes it look a bit like you are on the moon- they call it the 'lunar landscape'. You can fry an egg on the rocks at the summit.

Also, the cliffs and scenery at Los Gigantes (The Giants) on the west coast are worth seeing- really steep high cliffs dropping into the blue ocean.

Have a nice trip.

Smile these countries have officially introduced the EURO: Germany, France, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Malta, Slovenia, Cyprus, Austria,Cyprus Also using the EURO: Vatican City, Monaco, Montenegro, Kosovo, Andorra,San Marino All other Eurpean countries have not introduced the EURO; many countries want to intoduce the EURO though.