Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Could Obama actually turn things around and be remembered as a great President?

If Obama came out and said: "Listen up, Americans. I'm the shlt and this is what's going to happen. No more bailouts, no more wars, no more flooding of illegals. I'm bringing ALL the troops home tomorrow and putting 200,000 along the border of Mexico. Also, the retirement/social security age is now 69 for every person over 50, and 72 for everyone else. Also, all public unions from here on out are hereby abolished, and Education and Medicare will now be handled with vouchers for every child and senior citizen. Also, all Affirmative Action regulations are now gone. I'm also ending the FED and gold is now free to use as currency. Buy American. Peace out. Biden baby got stank."

Conservatives, would you vote for him in 2012 after this?

Liberals, would you continue to support him, or throw support behind another Democrat or Independent?

Favorite Answer

No, Obama can't turn anything around.

But will he get the credit if things do? Certainly.

Just as do-nothing Clinton got the credit for the boom in the 90's.

If President Obama wanted to guarantee his own re-election he had that chance.

Instead of bailing out failed businesses he should have bailed out the American people.

$750 billion dollars divided among all of the private citizen, mortgaged homes would have been about $21,000.00 for each person that owned a home.

Or he could have and should have let Fannie and Freddie go bankrupt.

Instead we, the taxpayers, had to bail out large corporations, large corporations that caused this mess to begin with.

Also it is funny how a person that claims to be Democrat acts more like a Wall Street investor, and then tries to blame Republicans for the dems did and are doing.

sure. Obama is doing the finest he can and at the same time as no longer precisely making the finest possibilities he remains doing really decent. problem with obama is he doesnt admit his blunders quite he blames them on some different person. First Obama needs to end bashing the capitalist and the bankers and quite commence arising more advantageous authorities jobs(like FDR). He can ascertain to construct parks or bridges or homes it quite doesnt count number number as long as he can commence utilising more advantageous human beings. Many conservatives will probable compared to this although pondering the very incontrovertible actuality that they choose a a lot less centralized authorities and arising more advantageous authorities jobs will make a more advantageous valuable crucial authorities. edit: and that i disagree with you. Obama pollnumbers are nevertheless very well. the purely way it is going to likely confirm that he received't get re-elected is that if he screws up contained in the finest 2 years of his time period.

First, Obama (swt) will say anything, since he is a congenital liar, and you cannot believe anything he says (occasionally he may slip up and tell the truth, but even then he believes himself to be lying), and you can believe only half of the things he actually does.

Second, Obama (swt) would only actually do that when the ambient temperature of Hades reaches zero degrees Celsius.

No. I'd wonder why he waited so long to actually try to fix the nation. I'd rightfully assume it was a bait and switch so he could win in 2012 and continue his crony capitalist nonsense.

I think history will be very kind to him once all the partisan rhetoric and hysteria about a black Democrat getting elected dies down.

Source(s): But if you think he's going to suddenly reinvent himself as a Ron Paul libertarian, I think you are mistaken, and I wouldn't even want most of the things on your list to occur. They are way greater sounding than they would be in practice, and would probably all be disasters.

I hope so, but honestly I doubt it. Nothing would make me happier than to be proved wrong.

So you want Obama to closely resemble Hitler?

You crazy!