I have two moms. is it wrong to wish i had a dad?

i'm 17 and female.... i love my two lesbian moms of course, but sometimes when i see a little girl with her daddy, i get jealous, or i get emotional. i'm adopted too by the way. i've never met my dad, actually, for all i know he's dead. i don't know if this is related to not having a... show more i'm 17 and female.... i love my two lesbian moms of course, but sometimes when i see a little girl with her daddy, i get jealous, or i get emotional. i'm adopted too by the way. i've never met my dad, actually, for all i know he's dead. i don't know if this is related to not having a father figure, but i get very quickly attached to guys around 30 years old- for example the guy at my church who is married- i went through this whole passed summer being practically obsessed with him. my one friend saw it as just a crush, but i truly believed that i loved him and wanted to be with him. i never told him, because i'm not a psycho who tries to steal people's husbands, but this feeling was so strong when we were near eachother. we got pretty close, but not in a sexual way, but close enough that he would touch my shoulders or whatever when he was saying hi from behind me. and i would always take advantage of our hugs and try to draw them out a bit... i hope he never noticed! i feel so guilty about wishing i had a dad. i wonder alot what it would be like and it does bother me a little bit when i see a little girl with her loving father. any advice? also, do you think me not having a dad has anuthing to do with me going crazy over this married guy who was and still is so super nice and caring towards me?
Update: so what if this isn't my real name? that might be for privacy reasons! but this story isn't made up.