Koda asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Guess my friends' names!?

i'm bored and i seen something like this before and decided to give it a go. so all you gotta do is read the descriptions of my 11 friends and guess what their names are, pretty simple...

Friend 1 - A girl, brown hair and brown eyes, average height but really skinny. she isn't athletic really but she tries. don't mess with her cuz she'll mess you up. she's got a rocker style (ripped jeans and very animated shirts). fun person to be around but doesn't talk unless talked to. her name starts with "L"

Friend 2 - a guy, black short hair and very gorgeous blue eyes. he's tall, buff and very strong. he's pushy and makes mean jokes about almost everyone. has a gf but makes her cry all of the time :(. he got help back in 8th grade because he was either careless of his work or got suspended too many times. his name starts with "T".

Friend 3 - A girl, short brown hair and brown eyes. really nice to everyone but can really give you a piece of her mind. good student, very athletic and has great school spirit. she plays Soccer, and track, but does other sports too, just not on any teams. not worried about what people think about her or her unique fashion senses. her names starts with "T". (unisex name)

Friend 4 - A girl with short light brown hair and pretty blue eyes. she knows she's a bit** and likes the way she is. she gets violent with people often but can be extremely nice. not athletic and doesn't even want to be. she's short and skinny and really likes to wear other people's clothes. Her names starts with "K".

Friend 5 - A guy with redish-brown hair and freckles, light, light brown eyes. tallish and slender, very athletic. Plays Baseball, Wrestling, Football and other sports(but those are just for fun). He's extremely mean, but doesn't realize it. Player, dated friend 3 but broke up with her for another girl. He's the most competitive guy i know, and almost as sarcastic. but he's cute and charming, and funny. His name starts with "M" and has a nickname.

Friend 6 - A guy, short with longish blond hair and blue eyes. He's a class clown with random and witty jokes to share with everyone. Also a player but he's not mean at all (unless it's too a stranger). plays baseball, basketball, and track. he's pail and has very scrawny legs and arms. Loud and does a lot of thing after school with friends. His names starts with "D".

Friend 7 - A girl, Blonde short hair with black highlights. pretty blue-green eyes that runs in her family. average height and weight. athletic, plays Soccer, track, Volleyball and goes snowmobiling in the winter with her family. she's funny, kind and very easy to be around. has many dogs but no other animals. has a twin sister. her name starts with "B"

Friend 8 - A girl, Blonde short hair with black highlights. pretty blue-green eyes that runs in her family. average height and weight. athletic, plays Soccer, track, Volleyball and goes snowmobiling in the winter with her family. she's funny, kind and very easy to be around. has many dogs but no other animals. has a twin sister. her name starts with "C"

Friend 9 - A girl, dark brown curly hair. she tans very easily. tall and curvy with star burst brown eyes. She's athletic, plays Soccer, Track, Volleyball, and sometimes Basketball. she's always hyper and does a lot of crazy stuff. she has a bad habit of stealing peoples food. she's a good friend and is a good student. her names starts with "M".

Friend 10 - A guy, tall with black hair and dark eyes. he's lazy, but goes fishing and is always texting. has a prego girlfriend who got pregnant off his cousin(!!). best friends with Friend 2 and does almost the exact same thing. but this friend isn't violent. he's funny and not very mean but makes mean jokes. slacks in school. his name starts with "D" but has a nickname that goes with his name that starts with "C".

Friend 11 - A guy, very tall, justin bieber, brown hair and brown-green eyes. he's tan and has a good sense of style. he's a class clown who can do some of the weirdest things i've ever seen. he could be a circus freak. him and i are extremely competitive, and he's athletic. he dates Friend 1 and it's very serious. good friends with Friend 5, they get in trouble together. his names starts with "L".

good luck!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Friend 1: Lisa

Friend 2: Tim

Friend 3: Tiffany

Friend 4: Kristen

Friend 5: Mike

Friend 6: David

Friend 7: Britney

Friend 8: Crystal

Friend 9: Maria

Friend 10: Carlos

Friend 11: Luis

Did I get any right? lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Lilly

2. Tommy

3. Tyler

4. Kelsie

5. Marvin

6. Danny

7. Barbara

8. Charlotte

9. Marie

10. Chris

11.Larry

• 5 years ago

A pedometer can help keep track of your steps. If you're definitely not getting 10, 000 steps a day, you're not moving enough.

• Lauren

Trent

Taylor

Kristen

Matthew

Darek

Becca

Camille

Megan

Damien

Larry

Edit:

I'm Excited.

This Was Fun.

How Many Did I Get Right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Give your protein extra low-calorie flavor by having a salsa or chutney rather than a gooey cream sauce.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Take every chance to move around, even in little ways. Studies show fidgety people tend to be skinnier.

• 5 years ago

Natural applesauce is a great dip for fruits such as bananas and melons.

• 5 years ago

Boost your metabolism with some green tea or chili peppers.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

landon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.