How to make a strength pure in runescape 1-99?

I am a strength pure in runescape, i have already started and i have 30 attack and 40 strength. What is the best way for me to reach my goal in becoming the ultimate strength pure. All I ever wanted in runescape as to achieve 99 strength, so could someone please put up a guide for me so that I can reach my goal. It would help a lot if the guide was specific because i've seen some guides but all they do is tell you who to fight and I am lost and don't know where to go. So could someone please help me?

Best Answer

well your best plan has failed. if you get 99 str only you can just use a obsidian maul which just needs 60 strength.

so now your going to want 75 att and 99 strength and 99 mage for most perfect pure

also pretty much 80 dungeoneering.

best pure will be when you get chaotic weapons from dungeoneering which are some of the best on the game.

then you wear full monks robes chaotic spear or any chaotic and use vengence.

begin by training on rock crabs up to level 75. rock crabs can be found in relleka in the most northern part of there on the almost beach. (top of the village)

then from 75 to 99 do slayer monster challenges. huge cash from monster drops and a lot of xp for each assignment.

this is the most typically used way for 99 strength.

go to a world that doesnt have a lot of people and just kill everything in sight, theres really no easy way to get up to 99

• tung

attack is more advantageous major than prayer yet prayer can preserve you from all sorts of strive against varieties as quickly because it reaches 40 3. oh and practice your defence once your attack is lv ninety 9 besides.