Have any black people recently been to little Italy (east side of Cleveland)?

I'm not trying to be racist but I've heard stories about the past and I'm wondering if anyone has looked past those..what happened?

Best Answer

Of course there are black people in Little Italy, my next door neighbor is black! I would say that there are more Italian and white people in little Italy than anyone else, and that there isn't a LOT of black people, but yes there are people of almost every race there.

Source(s): I live in Little Italy! GO CORBOS!
  • alcime

Corbos Little Italy

• Miss 6

Yes black people are in Little Italy - I see them there all the time. Also a lot of in Indians who are here going to Case live in little italy too

I lived in Cleveland for 58 years. Now live in Florida. I heard the stories of certain ethnic people keeping out other certain ethnic people by guarding the entrance to Little Italy (a quaint, old-fashioned Italian neighborhood) by hiding within the train overpass bridge and actually shooting at certain people. Those were the stories I heard. I've been there many years after those stories and those days are over with and everybody is welcome there.

Maybe, but I'm not certain