Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

☺ Survey : When Was The Last Time You Received A Hand-Written Letter !?

Favorite Answer

My last ones was at Christmas and then normally once a month, my partner though just had open heart surgery and we received several from friends and family that do not use a computer. She also got a couple with birthday cards. I also write to them longhand to keep them up to date on the news on this end. My partner doesn't write as much though as she has bad arthritis in her hands. It's still very nice to get the mail and find a letter in it. Good question

The last time I received a very pleasuring hand written letter, was from my girl friend last night ;)

I can honestly say, I've never had a hand written letter handed to me.

i got a hand written letter from my boyfriend a few days after valentine's day this year, it was sweet!

About 11 yrs ago from an elementary school friend that moved away.

You are my new favorite poster because your questions are so randomly stupid! And I would say 10 years ago when I was in basic training.

• meow

• 1982.

• aha!

i believe sixth grade...five years ago

i regret not taking the time to read it.

around the holidays

surprised how many stated that they don't write or get letters...........it's great !!!