Blinkers won't work, Hazards will, fuses are good, I'm thinking turn lever, any other Ideas? 99 Firebird?

My blinker lights are always on ( suppose to operate like that for daytime purposes) However my blinkers won't work anymore, I check the fuse it's good, then I check to see if the hazards would work and they do, so that leads me to believe that its somthing with the lever. Which I don't know how to... show more My blinker lights are always on ( suppose to operate like that for daytime purposes) However my blinkers won't work anymore, I check the fuse it's good, then I check to see if the hazards would work and they do, so that leads me to believe that its somthing with the lever. Which I don't know how to change or even get into it. I'm also thinking there has to be some type of time delay or relay board that has to Cutt power to the blinkers on and off but i'm not sure, Anyway if sombody knows anything about this or has a good idea let me know, How much it cost, Thank you