Name of this kids show?

Ok, I'm going to repost this question, because it's NOT Bob the Builder! Since when was Bob the Builder in the early 90s??? lol

Here's my question:

Ok, this is driving me crazy. I can't think of a show I used to watch as a kid. I'm pretty sure it was on PBS kids (that's really all I used to watch), but I looked at a list of old programs and I can't find it! It was a show where there was this man (possibly a construction worker) and he was friends with a living excavator-like machine. I can't remember exactly if the machine talked, but it was definitely "alive". She had a name too, I think it started with an "M"? I just can't think of it! I used to watch this show in the early 90s. Any ideas of what this show is?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

There was an old book called "Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel", and the steam shovel's name was Mary Ann (written by Virginia Lee Burton), and I think I remember hearing tell of a show based on them. Could this be what you're looking for?

I stumbled across this question and being only 12 years old i dont think i can remember!!! Duh! lol

just keep looking and i'm sure you'll find it. you could ask your parents or your siblings if you havent already tried. good luck!

x

Source(s): ME !!! LOL !!! MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!