karla asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 9 years ago

what are some good options to buy in the market right now?

this is for a simulation so dont worry bout if its not a good option or not but can anyone suggest some options available in the market right now??

Favorite Answer

I like out of the money six month calls on the Bank of New York Mellon ("BK") right now. BK's stock corrected in the last 30 days and I think the market overreacted. The Bank is well capitalized, has its bad loan problems largely resolved and is growing as an international asset manager and administrator. They are also likely to announce an increase in their dividend this year, and that prospect alone will help support the stock price. I think the stock recovers from $28 and change to the $32 per share area in the next several months, which will make the September 2011 calls at $31 a good play.

Too overdue. It could were well a couple of weeks in the past however it's wholly too overdue now, the boat has sailed and there is too little problem talents left with an excessive amount of extrinsic importance constructed up as a result of the highly prime VIX.

AMD call is good. At least these guys on the board are mentioning it.