Anonymous

Real Housewives of Miami. How come no dark or brown skin Latinas? Most of these women look white?

Nor dark or brown skin Latino men on the show? I believe one of the ladies is married to black man. I hope we will see more of him on the show.

Especially Brown or dark skin Latinas like Christina Milian.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=ht...

Favorite Answer

IDK but it would be nice to have seen brown or black Latina 2. Race matter. What race is the majority? White. Majority rules. On TV, movies etc. IMO. Hollywood likes showing white Hispantic more on TV than dark skinned ones. We are seeing more and more whites with Hispanic. Look at Matt Damon and his Latina wife. Jeb Bush is married to a Latina. No. I don't have problem with interracial dating. When Bravo did the Real Housewives of DC, since it like 60% or more black. You would think there would have been more black house wives on the show. I guess they feature these women because white is suppose to the Superior race. There is one woman on the show. I think her name is Christy. I think she dyes her hair blonde but it doesn't look good on her. †

• minko

First of all, it is "Melina" Second, she does appear Hispanic except whatever is improper along with your eyes or simply colorblind. Third,"Yeah Malina is Hispanic however she appears white watching thats why wwe rent the latina females that appear white." is senseless. WWE isn't racist or prejudice so recover from it.

@ Blah, most Hispanics who live here are not white, and White Hispanics, from what I can tell are a minority in Miami now. Of course if you go by the Census it will show White hispanics as a massive majority...But most Hispanics checkmark White as race, even though they know they ain't, most Hispanics you see on a daily basis are Indian/Mulato looking, white cubans who use to be everywhere are getting lesser and lesser everyday.

Um because most Latinos/Latinas who live in Miami are white, fool.

Source(s): From Miami.

most Hispanics are white looking.

Most of them are White and Native American mixed and have light skin, narrow pointy nose, and straight hair. Dominicans are the only black looking ones.

most Hispanics over there are white

Idk.