Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Republicans do you want America to become a christian theocracy?

I am asking this again because pol seemed to think I meant a Muslim theocracy/sharia

Best Answer

To be Honest - Yes. But I doubt that would ever happen!

I just don't want a total None Believer in the White House like we have now!

Jesus Is! Shalom and God Bless! Jane.

Source(s): Born American! Christian and Conservative By Choice!
  • dilks

i do not see it ever going on. u.s. has always been a us of a with a mundane authorities, and there are not any caution signs and symptoms which will change. I certainly have heard this declare from many Bush haters, claiming that the President is "too non secular." What precisely is "too non secular"? Are we purely to allow atheists to run for political place of work? Will political applicants be required to provide up all of their non secular beliefs? Do you comprehend that in itself can be a contravention of the structure? Our us of a is doing wonderful. There have always been good non secular moves, yet they have not in any respect change into alright to modify the structure, dissolve Congress, all state and local places of artwork, and all courts -- and that is what it would want to take to make u.s. a theocracy.

They do, that is why they want to get rid of abortions, ban gay marriage, put the 10 comments in front of every court house, take evolution out of schools and teach creationism, force an unconstitutional national day of prayer, rewrite history to say that Thomas Jefferson was a Christan with no denomination, eliminate the establishment claws, and untimely get rid of separation of church and state

By "Republicans" I assume you mean conservatives. And to answer your question, no. I want America to be what it was originally supposed to be: a Constitutional Republic. A government of the people, for the people, and by the people. But for the past 90 years or so we have let corruption run rampant, and let government extend well beyond it's constitutional limits. We just want to live by the principles that have made America the greatest beacon of ideals, innovation, prosperity, and freedom the world has ever known.

Source(s): conservative atheist

No, because there is no requirement for the conduct of government in the Bible, unlike the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Is that better?

Source(s): Jewish Republican.

religion is a story tale, get over yourself kid.

Democrats do you want America to become a communist dictatorship?

The asnwer would be yes, I mean look at obama and his friends.

No, but lib-free would be a nice touch.

Conservatives are strict Constitutionalists. So, no.

*

nope