Obama Just appointed two "devout Muslims to Critical homeland security posts. Does this make you feel safer?

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a "devout" Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a "devout" Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council

Has anyone ever heard of a new government official being identified as a 'devout Catholic," a "devout Jew" or a "devout Protestant"...?

Im not saying if I think this is good or bad I just want to see what people think about it.

Misty.....The issue is that he DID appoint two "devout Muslims" to critical homeland Security posts not when he appointed them.

Favorite Answer

Well as the British said, when they first heard about Eisenhower in WW2.

"Are you sure he's on our side"....!!

Obama says a super variety of issues yet Obama is a liar or maybe the liberals are not so stupid as to no longer understand that. He named those 2 to those positions with the aid of fact they are all non secular Muslims purpose on the destruction of the full united states no longer in uncomplicated terms a number of homes in long island. Obama is a traitor.

• Bob

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Testimony of Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg Trials at the Hague

*I think he's talking about scared people like you*

• TAT

Why not put the fox in charge of the chicken house? We are letting drug lords secure our borders. We are letting a tax cheat run the IRS. I see no difference.

Calm down Stan Smith!

• willie

my 1911 colt .45 makes me feel safe. nothing the government does makes me feel safe.

Well, normally I would call this stereotyping, but particularly religious Muslims want to destroy Western society, so...

I don't care if he appointed Rambo or Chuck Norris, if Obama did it, I'm scared.

Dumb Obama has just gotten even dumber. He needs to start smoking again.

• wrfine

2012...2012!