promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 years ago

How can we make this world a better place to live in.Place full of life full of forgiveness full of love.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Whatever we try to 'make' it will not work. I have tried this now for more than fifty years and I came to the result, that it is not the question of 'making' but *being*. that means, I am only responsible for myself and need to change myself in the first place. Wanting to change something at the outside is mostly an excuse not touching oneself, but finding ones satisfaction by 'making' something to happen. That's an illusion and just results in turning around oneself.

Resume: To change the world, we need to change ourselves in the first place. Then maybe 'forgiveness' and 'love' will be *realized* and not stay as a beautiful image, of that people are dreaming, but that is not reachable, because they are caught in their 'personality', in their established mindset and in their daily life games, - not being able to go beyond and explore spaces beyond their limited little world they have created for themselves...

BeiYin

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

When value of things decreases and with the increase in Human Value..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

by taking the time to talk to a stranger in a line up, by having manners and being polite, by offering a helping hand

• Wuluph
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Simply getting more people to care about others

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • by practicing it yourself enough to the point where you convince other o do the same.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Completely suspend judgment.

Love and blessings don

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.