Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Dyeing hair question?

Okay so i'm 15 and I dye my hair all the time. I recently got Splat Blue envy hair dye and i used the bleach which took my hair to orange. My roots were yellow though and when i put in the dye, the orange part went to black and the yellow went to blue. I want full blue hair. So i bought another kit. The blue is semi-permanent. So i'm wondering if i bleach it again will it go to yellow or not? (my hair is still black but the dye is semi-permanent) Also a week has passed in between so i'm fine with bleaching it. I just wanna know if it will turn yellow if I do.

Thanks:)

Favorite Answer

ik what u mean i die my hair a lot to!!! well also if u want healthy hair i would go to a professional and ask for help but if you dont care then i would still go! they can give you the most clear answer about it and if you can afford it they can do it for u!:) good luck to u!!!