Do you regret having your premolars extracted for braces?

I was told that I need to have 3 premolars extracted for braces. Anyway, I'm extremely worried about this since I'm already missing my 2 top 2nd molars. Also, I have read that "extraction of premolars will make the nose and chin more prominent and the mouth area look caved in (aka concave or dished-in... show more I was told that I need to have 3 premolars extracted for braces. Anyway, I'm extremely worried about this since I'm already missing my 2 top 2nd molars. Also, I have read that "extraction of premolars will make the nose and chin more prominent and the mouth area look caved in (aka concave or dished-in profile), make the mouth smaller than normal, make the upper back teeth not line up properly with the lower back teeth, and has been shown to cause TMJ disorders, especially in females." If you go to this link and scroll down you will see some pictures which illustrates what I'm worried about: http://www.tjspahldds.com/extracting_teeth.htm Now I have seen people who look perfectly normal after having 4 premolars extracted for braces. However, I'm terrified that I'll end up having what happened to the girl in the pictures in the website that I provided a link to will happen to me. So, for anyone who has had their premolars extracted for braces did it affect your face in a negative way? My orthodontist said it won't but I have read of many cases where orthodontists have told their patients that it won't when in fact it did. I would love to have nice straight teeth but not at the expense of making my face look ugly.
2 answers 2