atheists, proof youre wrong?

i dont understand how you atheists can deny for a certainty that no deity exists and how you BELIEVE in your silly theories with youre arrogance.

the theory of gravity is just a theory, and you are not being pulled downwards but in fact pushed by the flying spaghetti monsters noodly appendages!! your belief in gravity is just as religious as anything else like leprechauns and unicorns, its a belief.

also why do you completely BELIEVE that the flying spaghetti monster does not exist??? can you prove it? thought not. you should know that he loves all of you disbelievers and if you just pray to him he will open your eyes.

sorry christians for having some similarity to ur brilliant arguments, but i dont understand how anybody can disprove this logic!!!

Update:

wow, just wow at the responses!!! this was actually trying to show a point to certain theists who use these arguments, to see if they find it ridiculous when someone actually uses this same logic just not on their side.

the fact that so many people replied thinking this was sincere just shows that its not rare to find people like this, which is a very scary thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvVAV09-dQ8

Youtube thumbnail

Update 2:

Fred, welcome to the family :)

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

"the fact that so many people replied thinking this was sincere just shows that its not rare to find people like this, which is a very scary thought."

yip, :-(

but thankfully they dont really get to dictate life as much as they usd to and as more and more freedom from religion progresses, it only gets better

• 9 years ago

i dont understand how you theists can be certain that a deity exists and how you BELIEVE in your silly theories with youre arrogance.

the theory of gravity is just a theory, and you are not being pulled downwards but in fact pushed by the flying spaghetti monsters noodly appendages!! your belief in gravity is just as religious as anything else like leprechauns and unicorns, its a belief.

also why do you completely BELIEVE that God does exist??? can you prove it? thought not. you don't know that he loves all of you believers and even if you just pray to him he won't open your eyes.

sorry christians for having some similarity to ur brilliant arguments, but i dont understand how anybody can disprove this logic!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't deny for certainty. However for sake of argument I do because there seriously is no evidence that points in the direction of a creator.

The belief in gravity is different as we all experience it and can influence it by throwing objects. That is gravity, but you're right it is a theory. It is a scientific theory which is much more advanced then just a simple hypothesis. Please actually learn just what a scientific theory is.

I have no reason to believe a flying spaghetti monster exists. Please show me and the rest of the world a picture. No pircture? No evidence and therefore we can expect in this example that the flying spaghetti monster does not exist.

I also urge you to learn what logic actually is and you have no been using it at all.

• 3 years ago

you will make the case that the two facets attain conclusions without adequate info to help them. even however Russell's teapot places the load of evidence squarely on the claimant and that i for one do no longer entertain even the opportunity of a teapot floating in deepspace without info to help it. From a hedging your bets stand element the theists in many situations argue that atheists stand the main to loose from disbelief and on an identical time because it quite is probably actual i'm going to counter with: "The unexamined existence is incomprehensible." on the top of the day perception in a deity isn't inevitably a undesirable element and it would not could desire to be approximately who's actual and who's incorrect it quite is approximately 2 diverse frankly the two lefgitimate interpretations of the comparable actuality. What I take subject with is the ideals and traditions that embody a lot of theism. in short: "I have not got any issue with God, it quite is his fan club that scares the crap out of me." r_u_really_that_scared: How's the Kool-help? good?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ian Roxburgh, Professor of Applied Mathematics, Queen Mary College, London, observes: ‘The universe is astonishingly uniform. No matter which way we look, the universe has the same constituents in the same proportions. The laws of physics discovered on earth contain arbitrary numbers, like the ratio of an electron to the mass of a proton, which is roughly 1840 to one. But these turn out to be the same in all places at all times. Did a creator arbitrarily choose these numbers? Or must these numbers have the particular uniform value we observe for the universe to exist?’

This fact clearly indicates that the universe is forever under the control of a supreme being- its Creator and Sovereign: God.

‘If there is a God, why is He not visible to us?’ This is a question often put by atheists and nihilists, because they feel that there being no possible answer to this question within the framework of the physical sciences, this in itself is a kind of proof that there is no God. But they forget that we are living in a world where we have no choice but to believe in many things which are quite beyond observation. The neutrino is a case in point. This particle, which is one of the group of particles making up an atom, is believed to have no electric charge in it, and to have no mass. As a scientist would put it, ‘The neutrino is a tiny bundle of nothing.’ Why do we feel compelled to accept the existence of a particle that is a ‘bundle of nothing?’ The reason is that the atom has certain properties which cannot be accounted for in any other way except by that of presuming that a non-particle is contained in the fabric of each atom. One of the amazing properties of the supposed neutrino is its capacity to penetrate any body of mass unhindered. It is claimed that it can pass through the whole of the globe in its progress. In the United States, experiments are underway to harness this property of the neutrino for the benefit of mankind. Scientists believe that if this property of the neutrino can be used, the world of communications will be revolutionized.

‘Seeing’ things in the universe, in a purely optical sense, is so impossible scientifically that scientific philosophers are divided in their opinion as to whether the universe should be regarded as an objective reality or just a subjective phenomenon.

Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God.

Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small ‘g’ that is fake god) but God (with a capital ‘G’)."Soon We will show them our signs in the (farthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?"[Al-Quran 41:53]

Those who refuse to see God’s signs, although they have eyes, and refuse to hear God’s voice, although they have ears, are in the eyes of God, ‘the worst animals’ (8:22). The fate which will be theirs in the world of tomorrow is summed up in the Book of God thus:

“He that gives no heed to my warning shall have a woeful living (in the Hereafter), and will come to Us blind on the Day of Resurrection. ‘My Lord,’ he will say, ‘Why have you brought me blind before You, while I was blessed with sight during my lifetime?’ We will answer, ‘In like manner, Our signs came to you but you forgot them. Likewise, this day you will yourself be forgotten.’

Thus do We reward the transgressor who disbelieves the signs of his Lord. And surely the punishment of the life to come is more terrible and more lasting” (The Final Testament, 20:124-127).

Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rs1V6_EZ-g&feature... Sir William Muir, a renowned critic of Islam on the Quran: "There is not a single book on earth that has remained in its pristine form as it were revealed some 12 centuries ago, (now 14 centuries) but the Koran." http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/index.php
  • 9 years ago

Not an atheist, but WOW, that's gonna show those Atheist (sarcasm) nothing can make them see or believe, nothing any of us say or do will bring on a shinning light that makes all the Atheist go wow! the Christians were right all this time. only God can do this, so pray for them and the hand of God will make those that have not hardened the heart to receive the knowledge of God

• You say you have logic? I'm sure many people will laugh at you for that.

Firstly gravity is not a theory.

Secondly, Atheists DO NOT believe in anything. We know the flying spaghetti does not exist for the sole purpose of NO PROOF OF IT EXISTING, just like your sky daddy.

• Ron S
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Whoops, we are having a bad day are we.

This is not so much a serious question more a rant.

Gravity is a law of nature and is supported by clear evidence however atheism is a lack of belief or theory, it requires no proof

• Abba
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Dropping something is not actual proof of gravity. No particles have be discovered that prove the existence of gravity even though humanity has invented a cool name for them if they do exist. Gravitons.

Good question!

• 9 years ago

True theories generate useful APPLICATIONS, whereas those theories that are untrue won't prove useful in any practical way. Most of modern pharmacy depends on the assumption that evolution IS true otherwise, and that our physiology is substantially the same as that of all other mammals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.