Seriously people what the hell only 3 months in the beginning of 2011 and so many bad things happening?

I don't like to sound like one of those crazy people who believe in 2012 but Libia war Egypt revolution which also looked like war evil people like that Libia bastard who killed so many people Earth quake in i think it was new zealand right ?? now strongest earth quake in history of japan wiping out 300km of it... show more I don't like to sound like one of those crazy people who believe in 2012 but Libia war Egypt revolution which also looked like war evil people like that Libia bastard who killed so many people Earth quake in i think it was new zealand right ?? now strongest earth quake in history of japan wiping out 300km of it and a giant tsunami wave and many many more weird and bad things happening seance the beginning of 2011 like my spell checker just fu**ing up righ now i think we are just having a bad year beginning i bet we have had much much worse but its weird that this is happening in weird 2012 and this happening just from the start of 2011 its wierd so what do you think just a bad year start or really something much bigger is beginning to rise (but thats what she said) ^^
Update: Yeah people great point things ware bad in the years of the dinasource or in year 700 BUT we are not in 700 year we have improved sooo much we have such technolagy and with all of it we are supposed to have a happy life but hey its just the beginning and i don't think so many things have happend over the last 10... show more Yeah people great point things ware bad in the years of the dinasource or in year 700 BUT we are not in 700 year we have improved sooo much we have such technolagy and with all of it we are supposed to have a happy life but hey its just the beginning and i don't think so many things have happend over the last 10 years so fast
Update 2: Rohanasta sorry if i spelled it wrong i said MANY MANY more things are happening i don't watch the news often...well i don't watch them at all but lots of things are happening also the thousands of dead fish found on the beach or something like that and the weirdest part the birds ware not eating them
Update 3: Oh cmon i'm crazy... seriosly people grow up
Update 4: x.x i see lots of A hole answers i just want a nice possitive opinion on this and i get angry people calling me crazy
19 answers 19