Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Why is it "wrong" to have Sex, with guys other than my husband?

Husband does not satisfy me sexually. I'm a freak. I want/need/love having hot sex. I want to watch porn, talk dirty, get rough, etc. To be frank, he comes under a minute (always.) he's too out of shape to make it a good session, and he's a terrible kisser. I do love him. But I hate sex with him. So i get it elsewhere, and I'm discreet and safe when doing so. Is that wrong?

Favorite Answer

Why did you marry this unattractive, inadequate in bed, horrible kisser of a man? I'm no moral authority, I just don't understand why anyone would marry someone knowing they have these issues.

Oh, and call me.

Right, you love him. You have a good relationship with him. That's why you have to sneak around behind his back, rather than communicating that you have a problem with your relationship. If it didn't work before you were married, it's not going to work now. Yeah, it's wrong. It's wrong because when you marry someone, you commit to them. Let's be honest, that's kind of what marriage is all about; commitment, love, all that stuff you said in the vows you took. Or did you actually say in your vows "In sickness and in health, or until I find a new f*ck buddy"?

I'm sorry, and I know this isn't what you want to hear, but yes, I believe it would be wrong. As you say, he's your husband, and when you marry someone you promise them that you will be faithful. Maybe not in those words, but that is essentially what wedding vows are.

My advice would be to talk to your husband about it honestly, but be very, very careful not to hurt his feelings if it can at all be avoided. Like you say, you love your husband. Maybe if he knows a little of how you feel he will start working out and get in better shape for you, if you ask him to do those things maybe he will do them :)

There is something wrong between you two. You should discuss this. Understand where is the problem. He should be aware of your wishes and needs. If he admits that he cannot or do not want to satisfy you, then make him aware about your alternatives. Maybe a family psychologist may help.

Maybe it's wrong because you swore an oath to love him and "keep only unto each other" as long as you both shall live? Maybe because it's deceptive? Maybe because it's lying and underhanded and untruthful and a deep betrayal of his trust in you?

If you don't want to be with this man, divorce him and be as much of a tramp as you want. But lying to him and cheating on him is not the right thing to do.

My husband rarely wants sex, is rarely interested in anything new or different and rarely satisfies me, but I would never even think of cheating on him. I promised to be with him, and only him, and have every intention of sticking to that promise, regardless of our sex life.

Unless he is OK with it, then yes, it is wrong. Watch your porn with your husband. Tell him what you like. If he has problems lasting, then suggest he work on you in ways other than penetration.

He may just be more shy than you. Help him out - meet him halfway. I like sex but I would probably be intimidated by someone like you.

well if ur being honest about wat ur saying, yes it technically is wrong.. think how u would feel. would u like ur husband to find younger, hotter, tanner, thinner women to have sex with??? the point of marriage is to be loyal, honest loving and commited, and it sounds like ur breaking all of those vows. however, if u talk to him and be honest with him, see how he feels about it. some people are into open relatinships, so maybe he can go out and do the same thing ur doing and u guys wouldnt have any problems??

Source(s): u should be honest with him, if u cant be, u shouldnt stay married to him

If you're married, then everything is okay IF there is agreement between the two who VOWED to each other a certain set of BOUNDARIES.

What did YOU tell him when YOU married him?

• ?

if your a sex crazed woman then I guess not. But im sorry that he can't satisfy you in the bedroom lol xD in under a minute lmao

Why don't you work in Nevada in one of the brothels? If you are going to whore around at least it is safe there.