? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What are some good vampire romance movies OR supernatural movies?

What are some movies like:

Twilight

Interview with the vampire

queen of the damned

the covenant

Also looking for any movies about finding a soulmate...i read the Night World series and LOVED the stuff about soulmates now im looking for some movies about it. oh NOTHING SCARY Thanks:)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

try reading the house of night series by the casts.it has vampyres and love themes.

as for movies.try the lost boys.

• Login to reply the answers
  • CJ
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The Kiss(2008)- A romantic comedy about a Latina Vampire and the 18 year-old boy that raises her from the near-dead. Forever changed are the lives of Jeremy Williams, his family & his high school acquaintances.

Underworld(2003)-Selene, a beautiful vampire warrior, is entrenched in a war between the vampire and werewolf races. Although she is aligned with the vampires, she falls in love with Michael, a werewolf who longs for the war to end.

Innocent Blood(1992)-Marie has two appetites, sex and blood. Her career as a vampire is going along fine until two problems come up, she is interrupted while feeding on Sal (the shark) Macelli and she begins to develope a relationship with the policeman who has been trying to put Sal away. Sal wakes up in the morgue very confused and very thirsty. He goes back to his old haunts and begins to create an organized crime family of vampires while Marie and her policeman lover hunt him.

Love at first bite(1979)- This vampire spoof has Count Dracula moving to New York to find his Bride, after being forced to move out of his Transylvanian castle. There with the aid of assistant Renfield, he stumbles through typical New York city life situations while pursuing Cindy Soundheim. But her boyfriend, Doctor Jeff Rosenberg, realizes she is under the influence of a vampire, and tries his bumbling best to convince police Lt Ferguson of what is going on, and to help him stop Dracula.

• 9 years ago

The vampire diaries series goes off the same book as twilight I would watch the whole series keep you busy for a while

Supernatural is also an awesome series you should watch both

• 9 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Blood and Chocolate

Once Bitten

Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie

And if you like the movie, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series is another good one.

Source(s): This page also has some more information which might help: http://www.bestromancemovies.com/romantic-vampire-...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Emily
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Vampires and werewolves with romance......the Underworld trilogy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer series (which kicks the *** out of Twilight crap), those'd be good.

• 9 years ago

Vampires Suck...parody of Twilight...funny stuff

• 9 years ago

Twilight

New moon

Eclipse

Breakingndawn

Vampires suck (sounds bad but really funny)

The vampires worst nightmare I think that's the name not sure

Source(s): Me and Internet
  • 9 years ago

You need to see 'Let the Right One In'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/

The remade this movie for Americans called 'Let Me In'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228987/

Similar story line....but both are great movies involving soulmates and vampires...I suggest you watch the original...it has subtitles but worth seeing....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.