I just got this really old judas priest music book and I can't find any info about it?

Yeah so I was in a music store today and I was looking at the books with the songs in em and I stumbled across this really old judas priest book. So I bought it since Priest is my favorite band. It only cost $7.50. The copyright year was 1982. I really don't know anything about it. It must be really rare cause... show more Yeah so I was in a music store today and I was looking at the books with the songs in em and I stumbled across this really old judas priest book. So I bought it since Priest is my favorite band. It only cost $7.50. The copyright year was 1982. I really don't know anything about it. It must be really rare cause I can't find anything about it anywhere. The entire first half of the book is full songs written out in just music (no tabs just notes). Then in the middle there are like 3 pages of colored pictures. Then the second half has licks and solos with both notes and tabs. And on the bottom it says it was edited by Milton okun or somthing. If anybody has any info about this it would be helpful. Or if you just want to comment that's cool too. I'm wondering if it might be worth more than I paid for it.