Is this a decent keyboard for a piano beginner?

I'm currently thinking of buying the YPT 220 yamaha keyboard. I've seen a number of reviews for it but none are really answering my biggest question. Does this piano have keys that one would find on an authentic piano or keys that could imitate the same feeling? I would to train on a keyboard as similar... show more I'm currently thinking of buying the YPT 220 yamaha keyboard. I've seen a number of reviews for it but none are really answering my biggest question. Does this piano have keys that one would find on an authentic piano or keys that could imitate the same feeling? I would to train on a keyboard as similar as possible to your standard piano and was wondering if this piano fit the bill. Also, I've been wondering if this keyboard can hook up or upload music played by the user onto a laptop. I'm sure there are many keyboards that do, but does this one? Being a newbie to the keyboard industry I was also wondering if you could explain the features incorporated with the keyboard such as MIDI. Last but not least, if you do think this is a decent starting keyboard say so, if not could you suggest a better one? Price range is roughly $100-$150. Thanks in advance, here's the keyboard:

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/digitalkeyboards/portable_keyboards/ypt-220/?mode=model