Help me with names for my characters please!!?

Ok, I'm going to write a story and was wondering if I could have some help with character names. Here's a little about each character: Character 1) Tough girl. Isn't at all a girly girl. Gets along with guys more then most girls. Long, curly, black hair and bright emerald green eyes. Hates the... show more Ok, I'm going to write a story and was wondering if I could have some help with character names. Here's a little about each character:

Character 1) Tough girl. Isn't at all a girly girl. Gets along with guys more then most girls. Long, curly, black hair and bright emerald green eyes. Hates the popular people at her school (cheerleaders, football players, etc.) Tomboy. Likes music and writing. Thinks deeply.

Character 2) Football player. Popular and kind of a jerk. A big player. Dates basically every girl. Shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes. Shallow and doesn't think a lot. Typical guy.

Character 3) Character 1's best friend. Longish shaggy brown hair and peircing silver eyes. A lot like Character 1. Thinks deeply and loves to listen to music and write. Doesn't get along with any of the football players or popular people. Kind of a nerd.

If you could give me names that would help a lot!! Thanks!
12 answers 12