Good Pokemon Black and White team?

I have Pokemon Black, and I started earlier and had Blitzle and thought he was great, but then later I realized his defense is terrible...so...im restarting completely fresh cause i messed up...anyways. I can't decide what pokemon to pick. Before I restarted I had Pignite, Sigilyph, Venipede, Blitzle,... show more I have Pokemon Black, and I started earlier and had Blitzle and thought he was great, but then later I realized his defense is terrible...so...im restarting completely fresh cause i messed up...anyways. I can't decide what pokemon to pick. Before I restarted I had Pignite, Sigilyph, Venipede, Blitzle, Palpitoad, and a Swadloon. Now that I restarted, I chose an Oshawott, but can't decide what I want. I really liked Swadloon and Sigilyph, so I am strongly considering them. But now I can't decide what else to get. The pokemon that look good to me are: Lillipup, Munna, Drilbur, Throh/Sawk, Venipede, Darumaka and Ferroseed. Im willing to switch my team up just not Sigilyph. Any background on any other pokemon would be nice too. Im just looking for a good in-game team.
10 answers 10