promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Good Pokemon Black and White team?

I have Pokemon Black, and I started earlier and had Blitzle and thought he was great, but then later I realized his defense is terrible...so...im restarting completely fresh cause i messed up...anyways. I can't decide what pokemon to pick. Before I restarted I had Pignite, Sigilyph, Venipede, Blitzle, Palpitoad, and a Swadloon. Now that I restarted, I chose an Oshawott, but can't decide what I want. I really liked Swadloon and Sigilyph, so I am strongly considering them. But now I can't decide what else to get. The pokemon that look good to me are: Lillipup, Munna, Drilbur, Throh/Sawk, Venipede, Darumaka and Ferroseed. Im willing to switch my team up just not Sigilyph. Any background on any other pokemon would be nice too. Im just looking for a good in-game team.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Basically pick whatever will fill your team until you can catch these guys. But my team is Samurott, Sawsbuck, Haxorus, Darmanitan, Zoroark and Braviary. Catch a Pidove to replace Braviary since he's really later on. Zoroark needs event Pokemon to get though so you could also replace him with something else. Throh is decent but I'd personally go with Munna if you needed a Zoroark replacement. Musharna can take one hell of a beating

Source(s): My game
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Pokemon Black Best Team

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Good Pokemon Black and White team?

I have Pokemon Black, and I started earlier and had Blitzle and thought he was great, but then later I realized his defense is terrible...so...im restarting completely fresh cause i messed up...anyways. I can't decide what pokemon to pick. Before I restarted I had Pignite, Sigilyph, Venipede,...

Source(s): good pokemon black white team: https://shortly.im/Ys7vn
  • 9 years ago

i stuck with oshawott and only played with it until the pokemon started to appear at around 18 and caught a pidove. i beat the game with these two pokemon no problem. and of course the legendary. If you would want to add more pokemon I'd recommend getting a drilbur and a sigilyph. Then get what ever the hell you want from there. The only problem i ran into was the electric gym leader, but i just grinded heavily, it pays off in the long run.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

A good team you could use is a Sammurot, Krookadile, Zebstrika, Liligant, Darmanitan, and Haxorous

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Personally, I have Zekrom, Musharna, Swoobat, Panpour, Purrloin, and Serperior, and this team got me through the elite four, N, and Ghetis. I would recommend you get pokemon with dual types, as this will be a great advantage.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You need to calm down, that's all. Just pick a team that has a balnce of types and that you like to look of. It really doesn't matter who you pick.

• 9 years ago

My team is amazing and I'm up to the 4th gym. My team is Scraggy, Dewott, Leavanny (just evolved and I love it so much!), the fossil bird and munna :)

Just try to have as many types as possible

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i beat the game with serperior, Simipour, Chandelure, and Mienshao. U just need a balanced team.

• 9 years ago

Idk if this helps lol but my team so far is samurott lv. 44, sawk lv. 44, archeops lv 44, excadrill lv. 42, fraxure lv. 42, and victini lv. 42. It's a really great balance, it has not failed me yet:)

• 7 years agoReport

what about Water Types? How did you get pass them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.