Japan Earthquake Connected to 2012?

I heard about the earthquake! and now im scared shitless! its comming to the usa and canada. Do you think this is a sign of 2012? I mena natural diseasters happen every year, like last year and haiti, and like hurrican katrina and so on. Please help me =(

Favorite Answer

Uh. Japan is in a region of MAJOR tectonic activity. Earthquakes are a way of life there. While this is a significant one in terms of magnitude and intensity, there's NOTHING at all strange about it occurring. The Pacific Plate subducts right offshore. Regions of it periodically build up pressure and let loose. MANY quakes of comparable intensity have occurred in Japan without the world ending.

In the grand scheme of things, it's as odd as a blizzard on the Canadian prairies in February. What would be odd would be if Japan went an entire month without experiencing any earthquake activity at all.

Stop and give your head a shake.

@David W: There's a very good reason why it SHOULD NOT be believed. Your definition of what will occur in the end of times could be applied to virtually any point in human history.

There is an end for all material things and death for all living things. Earth as a mass is not an exception from this. However, JP earthquake is not related to the 2012 haux. The country falls on the major tactonic area and earthquakes are quite common there. It is not related to Bible even. When I was in school my Christian friends scared me telling that earth is going to end in 2000. There were even prayers in the Church. Nothing happened. Whenever there happens a spark in the sky, these people starts quoting Bible. They even killed people who believed that earth is a globe. So do not quote anything from Bible and all here since its written by some human beings few centuries ago and still keep on adding/editing the verses. When 2012 haux happened they started interconnecting with Bible. I am doubting the 2012 panic is just and invention by some stupid Christian missionaries who just wanted to convert others. I really do not know wtf they are getting by doing so.

Believe in what you are and live in the present, be truthful and loyal. Do the day to day duties and sleep well. Your world will end when you die. till then you enjoy living. Thats all !!!

Source(s): COMMON SENSE

As we begin to enter the dark rift of the galaxy the gravitational equilibrium between the earth and sun will be challenged and thus there will be more disturbances in solar activity and internal pressures that lie on the earth surface and beneath there will be an influx of natural disasters and their magnitude until 2012 Dec 21 where there will be a magnetic pole shift turning the rotation of the earth and positioning of the north and south poles during that tine there will be unspeakable world destruction this is just a little sample of possibilities worldwide

... You do realize that the tsunami surge caused by the earthquake has already hit the U.S., right? Several hours ago, in fact. The earthquake itself is not "coming to the usa and canada".

And as you said, natural disasters happen every year. In fact, if you go back through recorded time, you can find multiple natural disaster for just about every year of human history.

• lapan

*sigh* No, the international won't lead to 2012. merely because of the fact the Mayan calender did no longer have previous 2012 does no longer recommend they theory the international might end.. and whether they believed it would, how might they paintings that out? inspite of all right now's technologies persons are no longer able to paintings out whilst the international will 'end'. yet there ought to be a superb rationalization for believing some thing (no longer in basic terms "oh somebody reported this.. so i'm going to have faith it too").

Get real !!!! are you seriously asking about the superstitions of 2012... i mean just look what was meant to be happening in 2000 and other gibberish... it's all just some guy hiding under a big wheelie bin getting high and spreading rumors that's how stupid all this is about the world ending !!!

Source(s): common sense !!!

No not at all. I think anyone in the whole world can luckily guess something and have it happen. Heck things are such a coincidence sometimes I think I am psychic.

2012 has nothing to do with natural disasters that have been going on since the beginning of time.

No one knows for sure whens' the end will come but i guess what happen to Japan is just the beginning of the end...There's nothing to be afraid of if your with Jesus.

....................LOL NO

the world won't end earthquakes are just natural disasters and nothing more

natural disasters happen at anytime it doesn't mean that the world is going to end

Source(s): BRAIN