I never been, since i'm on East Coast of U.S

Update:

southern eastcoast

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i have been in 3 mini earquakes the first was like 8 may 2 or 3 months ago it was 1:16 a.m i was falling asleep them someting started to move them woke up ,the floor was moving i jumped out of bed them my mother called me she said that what was doing the dog jumping at this hour them stopped it was 5.3 was earthquake, the second on was on December 24 2010 i was 8.00 p.m i was in my aunts house and i had a cute puppy on my arms them suddenly the earth started moving i stayed in calm them i remove the dog and he pooped me...the other one was 15 days later in school but i din't feel it

the reason is my school is well made so it made the earthquake weaker. i live in the metropolitan area of San Juan, Puerto Rico but in the rural it felt worse much worse...

Source(s): my life
    • Login to reply the answers
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yes a couple when i was younger. I was in a different country though but they were small ones in the area i lived in. I still remeber the first one I was in the house started shaking and i had no idea what was going on so we all had to go outside and we would all go outside to this field thing it was empty and everyone put there tents up there and stay there untill the earthquake stopped. I was never there when the earthquakes were bad though.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If I remember it was 2 years ago and we were at a coffee shop and suddenly we felt that were moving (i thought my friend is just shaking me) and everyone in the coffee shop turned silent and we stared at one another, turns out it was a magnitude 3 earthquake and we felt dizzy already, can't imagine how 8.9 feels

• Adam
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You sure you havent been? I have, and im in Toronto Ontario (middle-east-south canada) and there was just an earthquake a few months ago, that was apparently felt in many US states.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Twice on your planet, never on the moon. The moon does not have earth quakes.

• 9 years ago

Yep, 1st grade at school

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.