Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

What are your thoughts on the people who "dress" Michelle Hussein Obama...jail or just fired?

The one responsible for the b00b belts should be put in jail...and the rest fired.

http://www.google.com/images?q=picture+of+Michelle...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/michelle-oba...

Michelle Obama's style dream team

Favorite Answer

How about that black dress on Nov 2008 Chicago victory Obama speech night. It looked like a dress saying - I support breast cancer and abortion with blood spattered all over her boobs and stomach! Then about the same time of his speech that night the Illinois Lottery pick three numbers winning numbers were 666. What are the odds?

In my opinion they need intervention and possible placement in a inpatient long term care facility

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Verminology May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid.

I don't like discussing thing like that in politics, but def. fired. A First Lady is supposed to have a classy look and that does include clothing. I can't recall Laura Bush or Hillary Clinton ever in clothing like she has worn.

I just thought the tranny didn't have a waist, but boob belts, that is the best description of its style.

I don't pay attention to Michelle Obama.

Well, I personally have more important things to think about.

Source(s): Ah Laura, you're such a hypocrite. Where's the lecture? Not much of one.
  • Jake

No never heard of anyone by that name.

You need help

I really don't care about fashion. What a waste of mental bandwidth.

Most people like her clotes. I do.