Rift The Game Error 2005?

I am currently getting error 2005 (Can not connect with Authentication severs) Everytime I put in my pass it acts like it's getting ready to accept then I get this message when I contacted the Trion support they told me that my computer isn't transmitting with the website. And to also conact my ISP. I am... show more I am currently getting error 2005 (Can not connect with Authentication severs) Everytime I put in my pass it acts like it's getting ready to accept then I get this message when I contacted the Trion support they told me that my computer isn't transmitting with the website. And to also conact my ISP. I am stationed in another country and ISP doesn't speak cery good english it any at all. Is there any way to fix this at home.
Update: I played for two days before this happened. Came home from work and it started that crap
Update 2: And yes I am in South Korea at Yongsan Garrison. I honestly think it's LG screwing us over
Update 3: Thanks guys woke up this morning and my email was full.. lol.. This is the final email I received over the past week that I've been in contact with Trion TS The other emails are just exchanging information about networks and other crap Error 2005 messages occurred because your connection is failing to reach our... show more Thanks guys woke up this morning and my email was full.. lol..
This is the final email I received over the past week that I've been in contact with Trion TS
The other emails are just exchanging information about networks and other crap

Error 2005 messages occurred because your connection is failing to reach our authentication server. This could be cause by many things but it definitely network related. First thing I would like you to try is running the game as admin after adjusting your date and time to match that exactly of www.time.gov. If that did not work please try running the game in a clean boot state,

1. Press the Windows + R keys simultaneously.
2. In the Run window that appears, type "msconfig" without the quotes and click OK.
3. In the System Configuration window, click on the Startup tab.
4. Click the Disable all button.
5. Click on the Services tab.
6. Click on the checkbox next to "Hide all Microsoft services", which will remove all of the Microsoft services from the
Update 4: btw it didn't work for me