Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is the earthquake in Japan God's punishment for not executing homosexuals via immolation?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

This earthquake is God's Judgement not for just one thing but for numberous acts of sin. God judged the whole world 1st with a flood(Noah) that covered this whole earth and the 2nd time God it will be with fire and brimstones. I know it may sound strange that I'm saying this but this is only truth. God with the BIG "G" is not pleased with the amount of sin that this world has been operating in.We are living in the end times. Christ is soon to come! He told us in His word what to look out for before His return, so here are some other signs besides the earthquakes. I pray that God will be real in your life after reading this and I pray you recieve Jesus Christ as your Savior! God Bless

End Time Delusions: According to bible, in the end times, expect widespread deception, counterfeit miracles, and the appearance of false prophets. Each of these evils will contribute to an atmosphere that will deceive an untold number of people throughout the world. The Antichrist, possibly a charismatic Muslim with a fake Jesus as a sidekick, will convince his followers he is the answer to the world’s problems. Paul tells us that those who become caught in the Antichrist’s web of deceit will be guilty because they freely choose to enjoy evil while denying the truth.

END TIME SIGNS

1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some at: Fakemessiah.com

2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)

4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)

5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)

6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

7. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5)

8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year.

10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.

11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)

13. Increase in vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)

14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)

18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)

19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4)

21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)

22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14)

23. Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9)

24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).

25: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.

• 9 years ago

No, don`t be silly.

It`s plate tectonics that`s all.

20 earthquakes a day in Japan, but this one was big. I am very worried for my family there, the phones are down and places that I know very well indeed where family members live, I have watched being hit by the tsunami live on TV.

Some had very little notice, being so close to the centre.

It is a major tragedy and the tsunami has yet to reach many places in Japan and is on it`s way to Taiwan, Indonesia, Russia and the coast of the Americas and Australasia.

• saenz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

first the birds, then the fish, then the fish once more, now the tsunami. Its all taking place to rapid and too fast to be a twist of fate. The finish instances are comming for certain and its time to get proper with the lord. God aint playin up in right here. If yal feel this can be a recreation, your alas unsuitable.

• 9 years ago

Is that why the US has earthquakes too, since we don't execute gays by immolation? I guess they must not do that in Chile either. We must be living in the dark ages, or maybe you are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No. Although in a twisted religious sense I suppose that would explain why there are so many earthquakes in California. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the earth's plates.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're certainly missing much, because in Japan people do not not execute homosexuals via immolation. (I'm not saying they do! It's a secret! (Oh crap! Tell my wife I love her!))

• 9 years ago

NO!

Let's assume homosexuality is a sin (I am NOT saying it is ... but for the sake of theological argument let's say it is).

Didn't the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus cover that sin? Didn't he die for everything? For God to punish ANY nation through ANY means is for God to say that Jesus' horrible death wasn't good enough to cover a particular sin.

Meaning, we are all screwed and should go worship another god!

Because if that is the case, then Jehovan is a petulant child and a liar.

• 9 years ago

NO. Japan is being punished for killing the whales and shark fin soup.

• 9 years ago

Earthquakes happen everyday and have been happening since the Earth existed.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No he wants to eat more whale meat in his diet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.