Why are Republicans IE Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Calling Michelle Obama Fat/overweight?

It's weird to me that these people would attack The first lady and try to take personal jabs at her figure. Just because she's aiming at making Kids, Not adults healthier I do not find why they are making fun of her. Rush Limbaugh said " Michelle Obama ain't the kinda girl Alex Rodreguez would... show more It's weird to me that these people would attack The first lady and try to take personal jabs at her figure. Just because she's aiming at making Kids, Not adults healthier I do not find why they are making fun of her. Rush Limbaugh said " Michelle Obama ain't the kinda girl Alex Rodreguez would date every 6 months". Michelle Obama is African American. Most African Americans Men and women, are thicker than White americans are. And by no means is she fat. Why are they calling her fat? In comparison to whom? Themselves? Michelle Obama is 5 ft 11, I have yet to see any photo of her looking anywhere near fat. Now Hannity, Rush, And Beck, Yes those Men all have weight problems. Each one of the has a double chin. Especially Rush. I mean what does it matter to them even if she did have a weight problem? I mean seriously to call her " Fat " is there any conservative in here who can paste a link of Michelle Obama where she looks remotely over weight?