Why dont intelligent people have facebook, myspace, or other social networking accounts?

I was just wondering why dont intelligent people have facebook, myspace, or other social networking accounts? is it really a big waste of time? all the ppl in my classes that are smart...smart as in mature, getting all A's, and intelligent dont have any social networking accounts, just an email n thats it. lol.... show more I was just wondering why dont intelligent people have facebook, myspace, or other social networking accounts? is it really a big waste of time? all the ppl in my classes that are smart...smart as in mature, getting all A's, and intelligent dont have any social networking accounts, just an email n thats it. lol. so wat u think? is it really a big waste of time? and dont start about that bull**** about how its a useful tool to meet ppl n such...ive heard plenty of answrs like that. thnx :)