I need some hard drive advice, about 10k rpm and SSD?

I have the money to get both the Western Digital sata iii 600gb WD6000HLHX hard drive and a Crucial RealSSD C300 64gb CTFDDAC064MAG-1G1 Sata iii SSD hard drive. I was wondering if the SSD would boot up Win7 64 bit ultimate faster than the main storage WD6000? The WD is going for $167 new on eBay and the SSD is going for around $120 on amazon.com. I have Sata iii spots on my motherboard and I want my computer as fast as possible. I just want to know if it is going to be much faster at all or just get 2 of the western digitals.

I currently have just one hard drive and run everything on it. The Western Digital WD20EARS...I think it's a safe bet I'd get much more performance out of the new hard drives.