Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

which schools in california are good for environmental studies/science?

both CSUs and UCs. also included in my question is environmental engineering in there as well.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A better degree would be "Industrial Hygiene", offered by UCLA.

Environmental Studies is perceived to be domain of hysterical tree-huggers. There are few jobs for such fanatics, and "last-hired, first fired" in a recession.

Environmental Science is a bit better. At least they can be trained to do credible lab work.

Environmental Engineer may be the top degree of this type, but Environmental Engineers don't get much respect from other Engineers. Humboldt State has a decent program.

• boler
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If each college on that checklist delivers a BA or BS in Environmental learn or Journalism, then i could only decide for on the school via different aspects using fact to be easy those are no longer "aggressive" majors. i could seem at which college's courses for the biggest are best, using fact commonly the better the biggest, the extra it is going to ought to grant (and the fewer impacted it is going to likely be). UCB is going to be the priciest of all of the faculties, and the main confusing front sensible and academically. different than that, decide for via which campus you like maximum suitable!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.