I have a realtek usb wireless rang extender wireless adapter and I have a usb to ethernet adapter can i connec?

i have a realtek usb wireless rang extender wireless adapter and I have a usb to ethernet adapter can i connect the wireless adapter to the ethernet adapter and run an ethernet cord for the connection instead of a usb cord. I have to place my adapter on the roof so I need about thirty feet of extension and I was... show more i have a realtek usb wireless rang extender wireless adapter and I have a usb to ethernet adapter can i connect the wireless adapter to the ethernet adapter and run an ethernet cord for the connection instead of a usb cord. I have to place my adapter on the roof so I need about thirty feet of extension and I was thinking a data cable might transfer data better.