Weight loss supplements that really work?

I'm a 19 year old female and I reallyyy want to lose about 20 pounds. I've been dieting and exercising.. I even hired a personal trainer, but that got really expensive really quick so I had to quit the training sessions. Anyway, I'm working hard to lose these last 20 pounds and they just won't go... show more I'm a 19 year old female and I reallyyy want to lose about 20 pounds. I've been dieting and exercising.. I even hired a personal trainer, but that got really expensive really quick so I had to quit the training sessions. Anyway, I'm working hard to lose these last 20 pounds and they just won't go away. Are there any weight loss supplements that actually work to get rid of the remaining pesky 20 pounds? Please help me! I am looking for something UNDER $20 (I know that's cheap but I'm low on cash, so I need something inexpensive that really works!)

Please only suggest products that you have personally tried! Thanks :)