Profile asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Weight loss supplements that really work?

I'm a 19 year old female and I reallyyy want to lose about 20 pounds. I've been dieting and exercising.. I even hired a personal trainer, but that got really expensive really quick so I had to quit the training sessions. Anyway, I'm working hard to lose these last 20 pounds and they just won't go away. Are there any weight loss supplements that actually work to get rid of the remaining pesky 20 pounds? Please help me! I am looking for something UNDER $20 (I know that's cheap but I'm low on cash, so I need something inexpensive that really works!)

Please only suggest products that you have personally tried! Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Loosing weight fast is always an unhealthy thing.

The best thing to loose and hold a healthy weight is healthy food, less sugar, lots of drinking water, and sports.

There are many diets who tell you that you can loose a lot of weight in no time. And it is working, but you are doing no good to your body. And there's also the Jojo-effect.

Diet has to begin in your head. And you already started to think about your nutrition. That's an important step. It is too easy just to make a magazine-diet for 2-3 weeks and loose some weight. But it will come back soon again. If you are over-thinking your nutrition and activity, you will have a constantly good result. Isn't that much better and healthier than a crash-diet ?

Good Luck and Take care :-)

1

Source(s): Fast Track Muscle Building : http://BuildMuscle.oruty.com/?Cigw

Its a really good idea to find out about what ever it is that you do decide to take. Some weight loss pills can have pretty nasty side effects. HCG, can hide a cancer, and bitter orange can cause heart problems. Green tea supplements can cause a really fast heart beat. Although drinking green tea wouldn't cause a problem. You can try something called PGX - polyglcyoplex. Its a soluble fiber which is used by health professionals to help people lose weight. At least it won't hurt you. You need to start out slow with it though till your system gets used to it.

• Erika

I'd say if you're already weight loss plan and workout it would not harm to take anything to cut down your urge for food. I discovered that the pleasant ones maintain you from overeating now not making you give up consuming alltogether. That's now not healthful. Anything with inexperienced tea or hoodia is well rationale they provide you vigor and support battle cravings. Right now I'm on Akavar 20/50 and if I take too many it makes me shaky. Be cautious of caffeine stages. But it has helped maintain me from overeating. So I nonetheless consume a well quantity of energy and nonetheless exercise I simply now do not "pig out". The pleasant factor I heard of used to be hoodia. Just watch out of false hoodia. These units are very steeply-priced even though. There is a brand new womans components referred to as Alli out in the marketplace. Along with their vitamin and endeavor its meant to help in weight reduction. Good success!!!!

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

In my practice as a nutritionist and personal trainer,

new clients are always coming to me telling me they

are doing everything they are “supposed” to be doing,

but still, do not lose weight. Of course, this is frustrating.

Losing weight is hard enough, and to change your eating

habits and still see no results, that’s even more frustrating.

>>>http://bit.ly/aF9pkG

do 250 breaststrokes about 10 minutes

eat a rainbow of colors have at least one brightly colored fruit or vegetable in each meal and if appropriate eat the skins thats where youll find a powerhouse of antioxidants

Watch your drink calories

90 minute pilates class