Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 10 years ago

Is it possible to breed Eevee on Pokemon Black?

Pls help me! I really want Eevee on my team!

Where can i get/breed Eevee on Pokemon Black?

Also, i have a Jolteon on Pokemon Soulsilver , do u think its possible to transfer my jolteon over to my Pokemon Black and breed with a ditto??

Yes my jolteon is a girl!!

Thanks!!

yes, i have 2 ds-es

Favorite Answer

you'll find all you need to know on Serebii.net

p.s evee don't exist on the new B/W versions, and you're gonna have to use the poke transfer machine if your gonna trade from the previous generations

Source(s): www.serebii.net 100% reliable, and always up to date. I have the Pearl/Platinum and Black versions and always use this site most when I get stuck on something :)
  • ilise

Direct quote: "only like the video games in new launch IV, Pokémon Black & White have a function which shall we you exchange Pokémon over from video games of the past technology. this is complete in Black & White via employing the Pokétransfer function. placed interior direction 15, there's a development only like buddy Park of Sinnoh & Kanto the place you ought to hook up with past video games for the Pokémon upon getting obtained the national Pokédex. on an identical time as you enter the Pokétransfer Lab, you may get a data. so which you could then get entry to the moving utility from this concern everytime you ought to attempt this, you are going to require 2 DSs, one with Black or White, and the different with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver. Then, on an identical time as you circulate to connect, you will get a DS get carry of play utility as a manner to link in alongside consisting of your fourth technology game. Like buddy Park, you deliver over 6 Pokémon at a visit of your packing containers. regrettably, even with the certainty that, you won't be ready to circulate Pokémon with save products or Pokémon that comprehend Hidden workstation strikes. indexed right here are all of the regulations * No safeguard contraptions - (game rapidly places them lower back on your bag) * The Pokémon can no longer comprehend Hidden strikes (decrease, Fly, Surf, tension, Defog, Whirlpool, Waterfall, Rock Climb) - Do word which you would be able to deliver Pokémon with Defog by way of HeartGold & SoulSilver and Pokémon with Whirlpool via ability of Diamond, Pearl & Platinum * you're no longer in a position to deliver Eggs * you're no longer in a position to swap the Spiky-eared Pichu Do word; if youin case you circulate the Raikou, Entei, Suicune or Celebi obtained from recurring in direction of the Pokéswitch, they are going to no longer unlock the Zorua and Zoroark activities. to try this, think approximately to apply the Relocator"

You can not trade from SS, HG, or any older generations to Black or White