i went to pee today and it is blue

and i am drunk

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Horse
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Once your pee turns blue, it is too late. Sorry, you will die.

• 9 years ago

Blue or green urine may be caused by a blue dye such as methylene blue, a component in several medications (Trac Tabs, Urised, Uroblue) used to reduce symptoms of bladder inflammation or irritation.

Amitriptyline, indomethacin, resorcinol, triamterine, cimetidine, phenergan, and several multivitamins also lend a blue-green tint to the urine

Administration of the dye, indigo carmine, turns the urine blue/green and can last for several days if kidney function is poor,

An inherited form of high calcium (called "familial hypercalcemia") can result in blue urine, which has lent this disease the nickname "blue diaper syndrome”

A blue pigment may also be produced by infection with the bacteria Pseudomonas.

lily the pink she turned to drink

she filled up with parafin inside

and despite her medicinal compound

sadly picklilly died

up to heaven her soul ascended

all the church bells they did ring

she took with her medicinal compound

hark the herald angels sing

• 9 years ago

Blue or green pee can be caused by dye you probably want to go to the doctor

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just like last night you were drunk and peeing blood?

And, again, WHAT does this have to do with dining out?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I googled a similar question several days ago. while trying to find the solution I ended up getting a free McDonalds gift card from http://greatmcdonaldsgiftcardcentral.tk! the gift card is coming in the next few days & i'm so happy!

Enjoy the new iphone

• 9 years ago

LOOL.. Drunk on a wednesday!

• 9 years ago

OMG !YOUR PEE IS BLUE.tell your mom or something.YOUR PEE IS BLUE.YOU need to know if you are or not.

Source(s): my brian
  • Are you sure you just didn't clean a toilet? Or eat a smurf?

• 9 years ago

its too late for you... better start making those funeral arrangements ..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.