UPS: Scheduled Delivery "By End of Day"?

This was my status this morning West Carrollton, OH, United States 03/09/2011 5:24 A.M. Out For Delivery (West Carrollton is 15 minutes away from my house.) Scheduled Delivery: Wednesday, 03/09/2011, By End of Day Shipping: UPS 2nd Day Air® I know there are a lot of packages to be delivered and a bunch... show more This was my status this morning West Carrollton, OH, United States 03/09/2011 5:24 A.M. Out For Delivery (West Carrollton is 15 minutes away from my house.)

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 03/09/2011, By End of Day

Shipping: UPS 2nd Day Air®

I know there are a lot of packages to be delivered and a bunch of different routes, but its almost 12 hours after scheduled delivery... why is it taking so long?

Also, what time does "By End of Day" cap off at?

I'm just really impatient right now because I've been anticipating the arrival of this package for a long time. It's my new laptop. I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGERRRR! I WILL DIE. *drama*

:P Anyone?
Update: >: What else deserves 'Higher Priority'?

The majority of buyers pick 3 day ground, and I've heard that I should have my package well before 5PM and its 4:14PM right now. So wouldn't it be here by now?

I'm just nervous something went wrong... idk...maybe?