My friend wants to change the world.. How do I tell her she can't?

She's 15, and is very mature & serious. She is very wise beyond her years but when she told me that she wanted to change the world, I was like '...ok.' She's just one person, you know what I mean? She has always defend equality rights for disabled people, the LGBT community, etc. She often... show more She's 15, and is very mature & serious. She is very wise beyond her years but when she told me that she wanted to change the world, I was like '...ok.' She's just one person, you know what I mean?

She has always defend equality rights for disabled people, the LGBT community, etc. She often isn't afraid of voicing her opinion (might I add she is strongly opinionated and VERY stubborn - she doesn't let go of things). She also wrote a 9 page report about the misconceptions on the LGBT community (for herself... it wasn't school related or anything like that.) For her work at school, she had created an 8 page booklet on extremism.

She herself is 'disabled' but she doesn't consider herself to be because it doesn't particularly affect her or her intelligence. (Hearing loss)

She has tried and in some cases succeeded to educate other people on misconceptions.

I admire all of what she does, but really.. This is gonna sound harsh but I don't believe she can change the world. How do I let her down GENTLY?