Why do I keep dreaming of falling airplanes?

Not like everyday, but every certain period of time, I get these recurrent dreams of watching big, huge airplane crashes...nothing happens to me in those dreams, I always get to hide and see all the fire and smoke around, but nothing ever happens to me, but still....why do you think that is?

Favorite Answer

Airplanes To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent you need to get away and escape from your daily life. Airplane Crash

To dream that a plane crashes, signifies that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. You are in danger of having those goals come crashing down. Alternatively, the crashing airplane represents your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt. You do not believe in your own ability to achieve those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

Source(s): dreammoods.com

frustration and destructive habits are growing in your personality, try to find the incident/act in your routine which leeds you to these type of habits.