should I get Elder Scrolls: Skyrim for PC or PS3?

should I get Elder Scrolls: Skyrim for PC or PS3? how did the PC version of Oblivion compare to the PS3 version of Oblivion?

what do you mean when you say "user content" do you mean like fan made quests lines and such?

Favorite Answer

If you got a good PC go for PC.

PC has so much support for modding, so if you ever get bored there will be user content. I guarantee it.

Source(s): Personal Experience

He definitely means fan-made items. There are literally thousands of fan-made additions to the game of Oblivion (I made one myself). And we put these up on this site:

http://www.tesnexus.com

for any who loves the game to enjoy. Many of the mods are even better than what is available commercially with the original game. Once such is "The Lost Spires".

If Skyrim will be anything like Oblivion, then the PC version will be vastly superior to the console versions. U will have access to a command console to tweak your game (or cheat if u are of a mind to). And hopefully there will also be a construction set, as there is with Oblivion, so u can make your won mods and items and such.

Also graphics are better on the PC (if u have a high end PC). And if u play the game on an HD TV (or monitor) it looks so much better from the PC.

The graphics are always best on the consoles, but you can't be sure on what gaming systems Skyrim will appear on. Oblivion is the only Elder Scrolls on the PS3, so don't count on Skyrim coming back to it. So the best bet would be the computer, but the system requirements might be a bit high.

It will be awhile until it comes out so just hang on.

Would 4GB of RAM be enough to run this game ?