can i tap into my lap top from my desktop?

wanting to know if i can tap into my laptop from my pc trying to be noisey

• Ron M
    Favorite Answer

Yes, but you would need to set up a LAN or Local Area Network. This will require the use of a router. Once the LAN is set up, you need to go into each computer that is attached to the LAN and "share" the files and folders that you wish to view to the network. All files that are shared to the network can be seen by any computer that is attached to the network.

Firstly, you need to setup a local network between your laptop and desktop. Then enable file sharing and off you go. Both computers need to be on before you can tap into the other computer. I can tell you how to do it, but I rather you find out youself. Just simply Google "computer networking". Good luck.

yes there is vnc viewers and remote desktop connect that connect to I.P of e.g. a laptop and basically run it on the the desktop:things to remember the laptop must be on and you must allow the connection on the laptop via control panel.